We hope that you can join us for the Comfort Fade Cast on party this FRIDAY MARCH 19 ~ 11 am Mountain time ~ 1 pm Eastern ~ 7 pm Paris time.
Together with Aimée of La Bien Aimée we are so excited to be co-hosting a three month long knit along for the Comfort Fade Cardi. This gorgeous pattern by Andrea Mowry was originally published in October 2017 and since then knitters continue to love, knit it (over and over!) and wear it all the time. It is a wardrobe staple for many, and with the faded style is a great stash buster project.
It is high time that we had Comfort Fade Cardis of our own, and we would love for you to join the knit along fun too!
Here are all the details:
- KAL runs from March 19-June 19
- any yarn & works in progress allowed
- join the conversation and share photos on Instagram using #comfortknitwithusKAL
- connect with other knitters and show us your project on Ravelry in the Grocery Girls group.
- prizes wlll be drawn throughout the KAL from Ravelry chatter, Instagram hashtag and from a Finished Objects thread also in the Grocery Girls group
- there will be an end of KAL Zoom to celebrate!
Zoom Cast on Party meeting ID: 904 928 0971
The cast on party will be a fun way to get excited to start your project, share your yarn, and even have the chance to hear tips from Andrea & Aimée. This knit along is all about connection and community. We love a great get together with knitters, and look forward to seeing you.
Tracie & Jodi xo