Ebony & Ivory Candles
We are thrilled to stock Ebony & Ivory candles! Handmade in Lethbridge, AB.
They are 100% soy wax, with sustainable cotton wicks and scented with cosmetic grade fine fragrance oils and hand poured off into recyclable glass vessels. The combination of these elements makes them clean burning, eco friendly, soot free & petroleum by-product free.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.
We always say that Apple Cider is your staple. It's 'the one' that you always must have on hand; to welcome company, to warm your soul, to bring that mouth watering crisp apple to your senses.
Spend your days being cozy, crisp & spicy with this year round favourite!
Comforting and sweet with just the right amount of spice, our Pumpkin Spice candle will remind you of autumn festivals, pumpkin carving, and bonfires. Toasty top notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove give way to middle accords of silky buttercream and pumpkin. A base of smoked embers and vanilla gives this scent a warm twist on a classic fall fragrance.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including clove leaf, cedarwood, copaiba, cypress, elemi, cinnamon bark, and olibanum.
Perfect for these chilly mornings or rainy days!
Stay comfy and cozy people, here is the scent for you. Get your sniffers ready because this candle is ahhhhhmazing! The perfect batch of freshly home made apple cider and DONUTS! YES! DONUTS! APPLE CIDER DONUTS!!