Grocery Girls Knit
Ebony & Ivory Candles
We are thrilled to stock Ebony & Ivory candles! Handmade in Lethbridge, AB.
They are 100% soy wax, with sustainable cotton wicks and scented with cosmetic grade fine fragrance oils and hand poured off into recyclable glass vessels. The combination of these elements makes them clean burning, eco friendly, soot free & petroleum by-product free.
Cotton Wick Candles:
- Allow the candle to burn until wax melts out to all of the edges of the candle. This is so very important so your candle does not tunnel!
- The recommended burn time is 1-2 hours per burn session.
- Avoid burning candle where there is a ceiling fan, air conditioner or breeze. This can affect the flame and make him potentially sad.
- Ensure wick is trimmed to 1/4” after each burn session to prevent soot build up on containers. If you are seeing black soot, it's a clear indication to trim your wick.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle while burning as container may be hot to touch.
- Discontinue use when 1/2” wax remains at the bottom of the container.
8 oz Candles - 40-50 hour approximate burn time.